Large ceramic coat of arms consists of a shield and an additional parchment.
A shield of this format may be filled by an incomplete or a complete coat of arms.
- A complete coat of arms is composed of a shield, helmet, mantle, crest or shield supporters.
- An incomplete coat of arms is composed of only a shield.
The parchment may be inscribed with a family surname, a street number, a street name or a motto.
- Add this item to your shopping cart, click on an icon of a shopping cart in the top right corner of the website to fill in the order.
- Describe your desired coat of arms in the "Additional information" section (during the last step in placement of the order).
- A picture of the coat of arms can be sent to my email or my Facebook messenger.
- I do not collect any deposits or advance payments. Payment instructions will only be issued when your product is finished and is ready to be dispatched.